您现在的位置:

炖肉的做法 >> 正文 >

【香煎南瓜饼怎么做好吃】香煎南瓜饼的做法步骤

阿伦佐·奎恩涉嫌 Alonzo Quinn has been booked

担任HR头目 on suspicion of being the ringleader of HR.

警方仍在寻找派崔克·西蒙斯警官 Police are still searching for Officer Patrick Simmons,

此人据传是奎恩的副手 who they believe is Quinn‘s second-in-command.

恭喜 警探 Congratulations, Detective.

复职为警探了 是吧 It is Detective again, isn‘t it?

我可不想念那身制服 Can‘t say I miss the uniform.

似乎约翰·都[无名氏]被关在第三分局了 It seems John Doe is being held at the third precinct.

我的律师们正在努力救他 My lawyers are trying to extricate him.

希望约翰能多忍段时间 少找点儿麻烦 Let‘s just hope John can stay out of trouble for a long while.

还是说你的电脑另有打算 Or has your computer told you otherwise?

你说什么 What did呼和浩特哪里能治好癫痫病 you say?

否则你怎么可能知道 How else could you know

有人就要遭遇不测 when someone‘s about to be in trouble?

我想着你造了某种超级电脑 I just figured you built some sort of supercomputer

能吸取并过滤政府情报 that can siphon information from government feeds.

厉害 I‘m impressed.

我是警探啊 I am a detective.

说到这个 要工作了 Speaking of which, duty calls.

我会去趟三局 I‘ll drop by the third,

确保我们那位朋友被释放 make sure our friend gets released.

非常感谢 乔丝 I‘d appreciate that, Joss.

你不该在工作吗 Shouldn‘t you be at work?

我也很高兴和你聊天 Nice to talk to you too.

马上就来 帮我占个座 I‘ll be in later. Keep my seat warm.

还有 你回来真好 搭档 And, nice to have you back, partner.

回来真好 等会见 Glad to be back. I‘ll see you soon.

真像他老爸 看来他没事了 Chip off the old block, huh? Looks like he‘s doing okay.

而你嘛 看上去烂透了 You, on the other hand, look like crap.

听说你中过弹 Heard you took a bullet.

是啊 那蠢材打在我肉多的地方了 Yeah, stupid bastard shot me where I had plenty of padding.

要是我就一枪爆头 Would‘ve gone for the head shot myself.

当然了 你那儿肉也挺多 Of course, you got plenty of padding there too.

得得得 Yeah, yeah, yeah.

谢谢你 真的 Thank you, truly.

闭嘴 开车 莱奈尔 Shut up and drive, Lionel.

我是卡特 你没说你的名字 I‘m Carter. You didn‘t give us a name.

只有在你有麻烦的时候 Seems like the only time you need a name now

别人才会问起你的名字 is when you‘re in trouble.

这么说 我是有麻烦了吗 So am I in trouble?

把他们送进了监狱 卡特 Got your man locked up, Carter.

感觉不错吧 Must feel good.

没抓到全部 Not all of them.

还是没找到那位西蒙斯 Still haven‘t been able to locate our pal Simmons.

他藏不了一辈子 我们会抓住他 Can‘t hide forever. We‘ll get him.

好了 我的武器呢 All right, where‘s my weapon?

约翰·都没有持枪许可 John Doe didn‘t have a permit.

你的枪已经属于纽约警局了 Your gun‘s property of the NYPD now.

也是该买点新货了 Time I got some new hardware.

有人来接你了 Looks like your ride is here.

我们都很担心你 Guess we were all worried about you.

如果我真的命数将尽 If my number was up,

很高兴你在我身边 I‘m just glad I was with you.

陪我度过生命的终点 No one I‘d rather be with at the end.

时辰到了 Your time‘s up.

说过我会了结你 Told you I‘d end you.

不 别想 No, not today!

乔丝 乔丝 我在 Joss, Joss, I‘m here.

没事的 It‘s okay.

我得 我得见我儿子 I need-- I need to see my boy.

我得告诉他 I need to tell him--

你会的 你会的 And you will, and you will.

撑住 Just stay with me.

答应我 你会照看他 P-promise me you‘ll look in on him.

我不用 你不会有事的 知道吗 I won‘t have to ‘cause you‘re gonna make it, okay?

答应我你会告诉他 Promise me you‘ll tell him.

他知道 乔丝 He knows, Joss.

他知道 He knows.

约翰 John...

别让这 don‘t let this--

乔丝 Joss--

来自: 文章地址:

© http://www.zsugy.com  北京口碑好的癫痫病医院_北京癫痫要花多少钱    版权所有