您现在的位置:
发布时间:2022-04-30 06:45:37
我要告诉你的是
Well, I‘ll tell you what--
我和你的吸血怪兽一样真实
I‘m as real as your chupacabra.
我清楚我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
我相信这和你吃的毒蘑菇
And I‘m sure them shrooms
没什么关系对吧
you ate had nothing to do with it, right?
你最好闭嘴
You‘d best shut the hell up.
要不然怎样
Or what?
你会上来帮我闭上嘴吗
You‘re gonna come up here and shut my mouth for me?
好吧那快来做啊
Well, come on and do it then,
如果你够男人的话
if yo癫痫病可以@&吗u think you‘re man enough.
快把你的高跟鞋踢掉爬上来
Hey, kick off them damn high heels and climb, son.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要是你
If I were you
就会停下来想想自己怎么会落到这般田地
I‘d take a pause for the cause, brother.
因为我觉得你爬不上来
‘cause I just don‘t think you‘re gonna make it to the top.
快来呀快来小弟弟
Come on. Come on, little brother.
抓住你朋友瑞克的手
Grab your friend Rick‘s hand.
你最好跑得远远的
Yeah, you‘d better run.
是吗我从没想过我见到土豆会这么高兴
Oh yeah? I never thought I‘d be so happy to see a potato.
我只是很高兴
I‘m just glad we‘re not
我们不用用火堆烤松鼠了
roasting squirrels over a fire in the woods.
谢谢帕特里夏
Thank you, patricia,
非常感谢你让我们进屋
so much for letting us into your house.
这是在干什么
What‘s this?
洛莉和卡萝尔今晚为我们做晚餐
Lori and Carol are cooking dinner for us all tonight.
没人告诉我这件事
That‘s the first I‘ve heard of it.
我觉得这没什么关系
I didn‘t think it was that big a deal.
他们想要对我们的帮助表示感谢
They want to thank us for helping them.
我们应该和这些人划清界限
We need to be setting clear boundaries with these people.
他们过得有点太舒服了
They‘re getting a little too comfortable.
只是一顿晚餐
It‘s just dinner.
你和那个亚裔男孩怎么回事
What‘s going on with you and the Asian boy?
他叫格伦我们是朋友
Glenn. He‘s a friend.
我更希望他和你没关系
I‘d rather he wasn‘t.
我要管着贝丝和吉米就已经够糟糕的了
Bad enough I have to chase Beth and Jimmy around.
你不用管着我
Well, you don‘t have to chase me around.
我又不是16岁的小孩
I‘m not 16.
我知道你不是
I know you‘re not.
所以我指望你能成熟点呢
That‘s why I‘m counting on you to be the mature one.
你清楚我的感受
You know how I feel.
请不要让事情变得比原本更糟糕
Please don‘t make things harder than they need to be.
我已经长大了你不用和我说这些
I‘m a little old for us to be having this conversation.
不要和他们走得太近
来自: 文章地址: